Front Royal, Virginia
The historic Warren County High School was originally constructed during the Great Depression in 1940 serving as the only high school for the county. As population increased, the county built two additional high schools and abandoned the facility. To utilize the existing facility the existing 100,000 SF facility was renovated and a new 70,000 SF addition was deigned. The objective of the project was to modernize the facility to serve as the new Warren County Middle School.