SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
Contract No. N00178-08-D-5330
- National Capital Region
- Mid-Atlantic Region
Contract Period: May 2008 - May 2010
21351 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 200
Dulles, Virginia 20166
(703) 450-0800 Fax (703) 450-0043
For information, pricing and customer satisfaction please contact:
Philios Angelides, P.E.,
Senior Vice President
Services Available through Seaport-e Contract
- 3.2 Engineering Support – Civil and Structural Engineering. Design of new facilities or their renovations and related sitework.
- 3.11 Quality Assurance (QA) Support – Peer reviews, value engineering and constructability reviews and on-site construction inspection, monitoring and documenting the placement of materials, verifying that the construction is performed according to plans and specifications.
- 3.16 Logistics Support – Support during development, procurement and execution of construction activities. Emergency response support.
- 3.18 Training Support – Project Controls, Disputes Resolution and Primavera Training.
- 3.20 Program Support – Project planning, budgeting, scope development and project delivery involving civil, structural, MEP environmental, geotechnical, life safety systems, communications, AT/FP and LEED-certified sustainability and maintainability.
Task Orders Awarded
Quality Assurance Program
Quality Control in the performance of our duties is a key corporate responsibility to ensure not only responsiveness to the User Agency but also to safeguard our corporate values.
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plan (QA/QC) has evolved over many years of performance as managers for both owners (government and private) and contractors. Our QA/QC Manual incorporates state-of-the-art best practices in management, documentation and workmanship. For each program where we serve as PM/CM Alpha produces a client-specific QA/QC Manual that integrates client requirements. Our QC Manager, will develop the procedures for all three phases – preconstruction, construction and post construction – and incorporate our duties with regard to each phase.
A Safety Plan is also prepared in parallel with the QA/QC Plan. This plan incorporates the requirement for OSHA training for Safety and Health and the use of appropriate equipment for field work. Elements of the Safety Plan include: Emergency procedures and contacts; Nuclear Safety Plan w/NRC inspection procedures; HAZMAT Plan; Fall and Trench Protection; Confined Space Entry; and CPR/First Aid.