Delivering on-budget projects is a constant challenge. Changing market conditions, increasingly complex assemblies and systems, and unique site conditions, phasing, and ongoing facility operations, demand high- level of cost estimating expertise.
Alpha Corporation has this expertise in the form of contractor-trained cost estimators who have successfully estimated billions of dollars of construction costs. With their construction contracting background and design and engineering knowledge, our cost estimators have the ability to:
- Create detailed cost estimates, starting from preliminary conceptual design information and updating the cost estimate throughout the various design stages;
- Apply difficulty and complexity factors for construction operations involving temporary provisions, site logistics, phasing, and weather;
- Assess market conditions for labor and materials availability, regional competing project activity and potential bidder interest;
- Measure, based on detailed schedule analysis, time driven indirect project costs and long-lead item fabrications and delivery premiums; and
- Calculate contingencies and premiums for scope uncertainty and risk.
Regardless of project type or delivery strategy – P3, design-bid-build, design-build, or CM at risk – our accurate and predictive cost estimates give clients the cost control confidence they need to deliver on-budget projects.Contact Us About Our Cost Management Services