Earned Value Management
Earned value management (EVM) is a management technique that combines three key project inputs – scope, cost, and schedule – to both analyze project performance, and to forecast project results. Our project controls professionals apply EVM techniques to perform the following:
- Provide insight into project cost and schedule performance using international-standard metrics and indicators recognized by regulatory agencies, governments and financial institutions.
- Develop and document processes to reinforce project management best practices.
- Ensure integration among schedule management, job-cost accounting, and project controls system reporting processes.
- Measure project performance across all WBS levels over the project lifecycle.
- Calculate project schedule and cost performance variance and indices and forecast estimates at completion.
With our hands-on construction knowledge, and our advanced project controls expertise in CPM scheduling and management information systems, Alpha Corporation is perfectly positioned to support an owner’s efforts in applying EVM to optimize project delivery performance.Contact Us About Our Earned Value Management Services