Risk management is an approach based on increasing the probability and impact of positive risks (opportunities), and decreasing the probability and impact of negative risks (threats). Alpha integrates risk management expertise with complementary practices in engineering, cost estimating, CPM scheduling, and claims consulting to assist clients in making strategic decisions.
Alpha’s risk management professionals develop project-specific risk management plans that:
- Provide proactive and comprehensive risk management throughout the project lifecycle;
- Analyze adequate cost and schedule contingencies;
- Create cost-effective risk response plans;
- Mesh effective risk reporting formats with communications; and
- Integrate risk management with other project management processes.