Your access to and use of www.alphacorporation.com is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise expressly noted to the contrary, everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Site without the written permission of Alpha Corporation. Alpha Corporation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Alpha Corporation.
- Alpha Corporation makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of any information contained on this Site. Alpha Corporation assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
- Your use of and browsing in this Site are solely at your own risk. Neither Alpha Corporation, including without limitation, its officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, and/or related companies (collectively referred to herein as “Alpha Corporation”), nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Alpha Corporation also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Alpha Corporation or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Images of people or places displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Alpha Corporation. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or you have received advance written permission from Alpha Corporation for such use. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and common law Trademarks of Alpha Corporation and others. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of Alpha Corporation or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on this Site in any matter not authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Alpha Corporation will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Alpha Corporation may not have reviewed all or any other web sites linking to this Site, and Alpha Corporation is not responsible for the content of any other off-site web pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Your linking to this Site, off-site web pages or other web sites is at your own risk.
- Although Alpha Corporation may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on this Site, Alpha Corporation is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Alpha Corporation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Alpha Corporation to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Alpha Corporation may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.