Earned Value Management (EVM)
Earned value management (EVM) is a project management tool that integrates scope, cost, and schedule to analyze project performance and forecast project results. Alpha applies EVM to:
- Provide insight into project cost and schedule performance using international-standard metrics and indicators recognized by regulatory agencies, governments; and financial institutions;
- Develop and document processes to reinforce project management best practices;
- Integrate schedule management, job-cost accounting, and project controls system reporting processes;
- Measure project performance across all WBS levels over the project lifecycle; and
- Calculate project schedule and cost performance variances and indices and forecast estimates at completion.