Alpha’s contractor-trained cost estimators have successfully estimated billions of dollars of construction costs, and can:
- Create detailed cost estimates, starting from preliminary conceptual design information and updating the cost estimate throughout the various design stages;
- Apply difficulty and complexity factors for construction operations involving temporary provisions, site logistics, phasing, and weather;
- Assess market conditions for labor and materials availability, regional competing project activity, and potential bidder interest;
- Perform detailed schedule analysis to measure indirect project costs, and long lead-item fabrications, and delivery premiums; and
- Calculate contingencies and premiums for scope uncertainty and risk.
Regardless of project type or delivery strategy – P3, design-bid-build, design-build, or CM at risk – our accurate and predictive cost estimates give clients confidence.Contact Us About Our Cost Management Services